Thursday, May 13, 2010

Here's a thing I found right here! Should I put it up my rear?

Good Butt Toys, Bad Butt Toys




I want to put stuff up my butt
Because it will feel good
I want to put stuff up my butt
I don't know if I should

Here's a thing I found right here!
Should I put it up my rear?
It is long and thin, filled with vitamin B
Carrots are so good for me!

No! Do not put a carrot up your butt
It might get lost in there!
Do not put a carrot up your butt
No produce in your derriere

Here's a thing that has a string!
And a handle for extra zing!
This can not get lost you see
Because I can pull it out of me

No! Do not put a jump rope up your butt.
Strings have places for germs to hide.
Do not put a jump rope up your butt.
Only non-porous things should go inside!

Well what is this? A toy you say?
Non-porous, smooth, made for anal play?
No pointy parts that will make me tear
And a flared base so it won't get lost up there

Yes!  Put that sex toy up your butt!
Push it in slowly giving time to adjust.
Put that sex toy up your butt!
If it hits your prostate, that's a plus!

1 comment:

Christine said...

LOL I LOVE THIS! Such a great find!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...